Morris Vermaport Lifts is able to offer you a complete range of service lifts and hoists that are proven to provide most answers to the issues involved in moving goods through a building between floors from a bottle of wine to engineering components.
The range of service hoists and goods lifts we offer are ideal for the repeated movement of small loads in a range of businesses. These lifts are often referred to as ‘dumb waiters’, food lifts or small service hoists because of the invaluable assistance installing such a product can give a busy catering environment.
Benefits of our service lifts
- Wide range of models and options available for maximum flexibility
- Installation in just 1-2 days for a 2-floor lift, with minimal disruption
- Survey and expert guidance with no obligation
- Structure supported for easy installation
- High standards of safety in both the products and how they are installed and maintained
- Quiet and efficient high-power motor
- Easy-clean hard wearing finish
- Stainless steel available as an option especially beneficial in the movement of food
- Low headroom options available
- Bottom drive options available
- Double decker options available