Job Title: Service Manager Reporting To – Managing Director
Location: Head Office Nottingham. Package: Negotiable.
Morris Vermaport Ltd provides our clients with unrivalled levels of quality in the lift and escalator maintenance, repair, modernisation and new lift installations. Morris Vermaport Ltd is an independently owned, well established and structured, multi-regional organisation covering the whole of the UK.
You will be responsible for the management, leadership, motivation, delivery, support, training and technical assistance for the service engineers of the Morris Vermaport Group, ensuring that we meet the business goals and provide excellent customer service and retention.
Main Activities \ Duties:
- You will be responsible for the planning, and management of all service routes, servicing regimes, callouts and breakdown attendance, ensuring that the engineers work in the most effective manner possible, completing their monthly service & callout jobs.
- You will be responsible for the P&L and performance of all Service Contracts.
- You will ensure through visits, inspection and audits, by yourself or the supervisors, that the engineers work in accordance with our ISO 9001 & 14001, OSHAS 18001 Standards.
- You will prepare regular reports to monitor engineer and equipment performance, which will be provided both internally and externally by attending customers performance meetings.
- You will assist in statutory compliance, insurance inspections and engineer paperwork reviews.
- Provide technical support (including some Out of Hours), training and guidance for engineers and customers, ensuring all data and training is up to date.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- You will hold at least a NVQ 3 or equivalent qualification in a Lift Engineering module.
- Must be IT literate and familiar with PPM management systems.
- You will be a self motivated individual, with great inter-personal skills, capable of working with other teams and their members and under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
Clean Driving Licence (Required)
40 Hours – 8.00am to 5.00pm (Overtime may be required at busy periods)
Package: You will receive a negotiable salary commensurate with experience, company car, laptop etc as well as an opportunity to earn a performance related bonus.
Please email your CV and applicable details in the initial instance to: HR@mvlifts.co.uk.
Closing date for applications 29th August 2018.
“Morris Vermaport are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.”