We are proud of the work that we do, and wouldn’t be successful without our amazing people, if you are a qualified (NVQ Level 3) Service Engineer please send your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org we would love to hear from you.
Regions: We are a national business covering the whole of the UK and we may have opportunities anywhere from the South East to the North West
Our Service Engineers, working as part of a team complete service cycles and attend call outs and breakdowns 24/7
Planning their own workload in conjunction with the Service Manager they work to all quality standards and procedures. They deliver exceptional customer satisfaction and maintain customer relations on a daily basis.
If you are practical, good at solving problems and like the idea of doing something different every day please send your CV to email@example.com today
- Excellent communication skills
- Interested in customer and strives to exceed their expectations
- Good technical knowledge
- Ability to work under pressure
- Requires minimal supervision
- Good organisational skills and time management
- You’ll need qualifications and experience in electrical and mechanical engineering
Great career development opportunities, Competitive rates of pay, 20 to 25 Days Holiday depending upon experience, Company Pension Scheme, Death in Service Cover, Commitment to on going training, Childcare Vouchers and a Cycle to Work Scheme.