Job Title: Sales Manager Reporting To – Company Directors
Location: Head Office Nottingham. Package: Negotiable.
Morris Vermaport Ltd provides our clients with unrivalled levels of quality in the lift and escalator maintenance, repair, modernisation and new lift installations. Morris Vermaport Ltd is an independently owned, well established and structured, multi-regional organisation covering the whole of the UK.
Main Activities \ Duties:
The overall goals of the Sales Manager are to ensure the company is best placed to meet two of our long terms Strategic Goals. These are:
- Focus on higher ‘Value Added’ product offerings to our target customers, delivering a disciplined sales effort linked to this. Focus on the establishment of new formal and informal partnerships to consolidate future growth through repeat business.
- Re-focus on the growth of our Service, Repair & New Lift Business from M1 corridor to North London to obtain our key target of 200 plus Service units per annum & minimum of £600k of capital equipment.
Key functions of the Role within the Business Development Team will be::
- Establish, develop and maintain a database of target Customers which are identified as requiring those products and services offered by Morris Vermaport Ltd.
- Proactive Networking within appropriate professionals e.g.: Architects, Consultants, Quantity Surveyors etc.
- To formulate and deliver a proactive tele-marketing campaign and complimentary sales processes for all the products and services offered by Morris Vermaport Ltd.
- Continuous promotion of Morris Vermaport Ltd and our complete range of products and services via various media (e.g. telephone, Internet, Website updates) to new customers in geographical areas identified by the company Management Team or the team itself
- To develop and use the reporting systems within Protean to analyze the growth of enquiries for all Company products on a monthly basis for the Management Team.
- To ensure knowledge of and compliance with all stages of departmental procedures, taking an active role in the continued development and improvement of these as detailed within in the Business Improvement System.
- To co-ordinate all sales enquiries within Protean ensuring customer needs are either met or respectfully declined in a professional and timely manner.
- To co-ordinate and support the delivery of the administration associated with all company enquiries and subsequent offers relating to all products and services ensuring submitted prices are delivered and presented to the highest standards possible.
- From the outset to be an active member within the team demonstrating a pro-active (can-do) approach and attitude to the sale of our products, services and promotion of the Company.
- Be fully involved in the setting and achievement of Company sales targets for the entire product offering resulting in achieved overall profit margins.
Clean Driving Licence (Required)
40 Hours – 8.00am to 5.00pm (Overtime may be required at busy periods)
Package: You will receive a negotiable salary commensurate with experience, company car, laptop etc as well as an opportunity to earn a performance related bonus.
Please email your CV and applicable details in the initial instance to: HR@mvlifts.co.uk.
Closing date for applications 8th September 2018.