Job Title: Service & Callout Engineer Reporting To – Service Supervisor \ Manager
Location: West Midlands \ M5 Corridor. Package: £20 – £30,000, Plus O\T, Neg on Experience
Morris Vermaport Group provides our clients with unrivalled levels of quality in the lift and escalator maintenance, repair, modernisation and new lift installations. Morris Vermaport Ltd is an independently owned, well established and structured, multi-regional organisation covering the whole of the UK.
You will be responsible for Servicing, Maintaining, Repairing & Attending Callouts on a variety of our customers and client’s portfolio’s throughout your home location and Region.
Main Activities \ Duties:
- Servicing & Maintenance of existing Passenger, Goods, Service and Stair Lifts.
- You will be required to attend callouts and breakdowns, as part of your normal day to day duties, as well as being part of an “On Call – Out of Hours” response team.
- You will have the skills and confidence to carryout repairs on breakdowns and callouts, as well as minor repairs and planned repairs as and when required.
- You will be expected to self-manage and plan your route to meet the changes which occur daily, with callouts and breakdowns etc.
- You will be expected to report back any findings or advisory works which can be recommended back to the client following servicing or callouts.
- You will be expected to communicate closely with both our clients and the management team.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- You will be qualified to a minimum of NVQ 3 Level.
- You will hold relevant H&S Certificates & Training, be DBS or Home Office vetted.
- You will be IT Literate and be capable of using PPM Systems and PDA’s etc. You will ensure that all electronic communications are kept up to date and regularly refreshed.
- You should have excellent communication skills and be capable of providing quality and timely feedback on your service reports and findings to both the client and the office.
Clean Driving Licence (Required)
40 Hours – 8.00am to 5.00pm (Flexible with travelling and location)
Overtime – To meet Callout Rota for both Evenings and Weekends (Inc Bank Holidays)
Salary £20,000 to £30,000 plus O\T, commensurate with experience and qualifications.
You will also receive a company vehicle, PDA\Mobile Phone, PPE & Workwear.
Please email your CV and applicable details in the initial instance to: HR@morrisvermaport.co.uk.
Closing date for applications 31st March 2018.