Traction lifts use considerably less power than hydraulic systems with comparable statistics, yet can still achieve high speeds and deal efficiently with a wide range of lift capacities.
Benefits of our Traction Passenger lifts
- Proven value for money passenger lift solutions for low, medium and high rise buildings
- Gearless and geared Motor Room-Less (MRL) options
- Maximum flexibility for passenger lift shaft design
- Energy efficient passenger lift solution using Variable Voltage Variable Frequency (VVVF) control
- Excellent ride quality due to precision speed control and noise reduction
Motor Room-Less (MRL) Traction Lift – Geared
Our standard MRL geared traction lift runs off a 3 phase supply and brings high performance and efficiency. The travel comfort is guaranteed by low noise operation and excellent stopping precision.
Our traction lifts are available in capacity ranges from 380kg – 2000kg with speeds up to 1.0 m/s. We have a wide range of finishes and accessories available to ensure the passenger lift best suits your requirements.
Motor Room-Less (MRL) Traction Lift – Gearless
Our Motor Room-Less (MRL) gearless traction passenger lift offers you the same benefits and finishes as our geared traction passenger lift product plus the benefit of speeds up to 1.6m/s.
Conventional Motor Room Traction Lift
We also offer conventional Motor Room traction passenger lifts with the same range of capacities and speeds as our MRL lifts. We can allow you to make use of an existing Motor Room in cases where you want to replace your existing ageing lift with a new one to improve reliability and reduce energy costs.
Keeping the traditional layout our product will still offer excellent reliability and ride comfort as all our traction passenger lift range.