Due to the restrictions in many existing buildings or new sites, it is not always possible to allow for separate lifts to be used for the movement of passengers and goods.
The introduction of the DDA legislation in 1995 and its amendment in 2005, reinforced the need to provide adequate access between floors in a multistorey building, that may have only been planned for the movement of goods. In such circumstances, Morris Vermaport Lifts can assist you in finding the correct solution to allow the efficient operation of your building. Goods passenger lifts are specifically designed for these situations. Morris Vermaport only work with the highest grade materials, we have an in house specialist design team that complement some of the finest engineers and installation teams in the industry, all this backed up with over 40 years of experience in offering outstanding service and solutions to suit every need.
Benefits of our Goods Passenger lifts
- Motor Room-Less (MRL) traction lift options
- Light goods format, making it ideal for hotels, and businesses, where the lift must look aesthetically pleasing as part of your general building decor, but still be capable of being used for the movement of goods
- Conventional traction lifts – whether to replace existing machinery or to cater for the larger lift market we can provide solutions from 2 to 33 person at speeds of up to 2.5m/s
- Conventional hydraulic lifts – most popular in low to medium rise buildings where traffic demand is not an issue and machine room is available even if remote from the lift shaft
- Bespoke goods passenger lift options are available to meet your unique needs. Contact us to discuss these in more detail
- Solutions where the highest standards of safety are incorporated in the products themselves and the method of installation and maintenance
- Solutions available to carry weights up to 2000kg, our lifts make easy work of heavy loads moving bulky goods between floors and elevated storage, basically anywhere that you need to move heavy items ideal for factories, schools, hotels, shopping centers and many more.